Thursday, October 9, 2014

Let's Talk Orange!



It's time to register for The Orange Conference!

 This week I will be joining the Orange Bloggers in sharing our hearts about the conference, curriculum,  and the strategy of Orange. You can find a list of all the bloggers at Orange Leaders.



Let's get things started with a peek at OC14!


The Orange Conference 2014: Highlights from Orange on Vimeo.

Now after watching all that awesomeness I bet you're ready to register for OC15, huh? Who wouldn't want to get in on all that?

Click here to register:




There are so many reasons that I love Orange. 

I love the opportunity to connect with others in Family Ministry. It's a great way to talk ministry with others who love to do what we do each and every week to love on our kids and share Jesus with them. It's also a fantastic way to make friends and grow life long relationships. 

Here are just a few pics of my friends at Orange:














Ready to register now?

Click here to register:





Another reason I love Orange is all the amazing breakouts.

Here are links to notes from some of my favorite breakouts:

Gina McClain

Jim Wideman

Sherry Surratt

Doug Fields


Ready to register now?

Click here to register:





I am super excited to be going Orange this year. The added bonus is that I will be hanging out with my Orange Blogger friends again at the conference.

Hope to see you there!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...