Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Cup Overflows


As I sit this evening reflecting on our Christmas this year, 
I am overwhelmed at how incredibly blessed I am.


This is my 20th Christmas with my warrior.
What a gift he is.


Each day with my sons is a treasure. 
I am so very proud to be their Momma.


For the first time in seven years, we celebrated Christmas with my Mom 
who recently moved here to be closer to us.


To say that the boys are thrilled would be an understatement. It has been so wonderful to see them fall deeper in love with each other.


And I have one of my best friends only five minutes away from me.


But God didn't stop there. 
He also brought my Aunt and Uncle here to visit.


Next to my Mom, my Aunt is one of the most influential women in my life.

Tonight I am so thankful for the gift of family.

The laughter a little louder.
The hugs a little tighter.
The love a little bigger.

Each moment shared is etched on my heart.
A gift beyond measure.
My cup overflows.

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. 
Let the whole world know what he has done.
Psalm 105:1

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you got to celebrate Christmas with your mom! Looks like there were lots of love and hugs to go around. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,
    Christmas blessings to you and your family. You have much to be thankful for-to God be the Glory.
    Looking forward to many wonderful things in the year to come.
    Peace and good in Jesus' name sweet sister,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO precious, Wendy! And I don't mean that in the cliche way it's used so often. I love that you're mom is one of your best friends. I love that she moved to be closer to you. What a blessing that is to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...