Sunday, October 17, 2010

Today in KidzPlayce


Be the One

Week 2
Serving each other starts getting fun,
after you start being the one.

Memory Verse

God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.
1 Peter 4:10

Bible Lesson

You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and you are right, because that’s what I am. And since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other’s feet. I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you.
John 13:13-15

Small Group Time

During our small group time today we talked about times that we have served others in the past and how it made us feel. We talked about things to do this week to serve others in a way that we never have before. We talked about how serving starts with the heart. We can be the one to show Jesus by serving others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...