Friday, October 22, 2010

Fridays with My Guys


Every Friday I will be chatting about what is happening with my family. So I wanted to take a moment and introduce you to the most important men in my life.




Donnie is my husband and we have been married 18 years. He is my best friend and makes me laugh like crazy. He also has a romantic side and picks the best ever mushy cards. He is also an incredible father to our boys and exemplifies what they want to be when they grow up.


AJ is my oldest son and is a freshman in high school this year. AJ is super smart and so witty that you can't help but want to spend time with him just to see what he might say next. He challenges me to be a better person just by being who he is. He would very much like to be a Student Pastor when he gets out of school.

Conner is my middle son and is in 7th grade this year. Conner truly has a servant heart and loves spending time with the preschoolers who he refers to as "minis." He is also an animal lover and early stage activist. He decided that he wasn't going to take a class called Hunting Safety as it had to do with killing animals and is now taking a different class. Conner would like to be a teacher when he grows up.

Zachary is my youngest and is in the 3rd grade. We still refer to him as "the baby." We found out tonight that one of the girls in his class is paying him pennies to be her bodyguard. He said that he just wants to help. He just recently told me that he wants to be a children's pastor, but last week he wanted to play video games for his job so I can only pray.

These guys are little parts of my heart walking around. I am so very blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...