Monday, May 17, 2010

From the couch...



Am feeling a little blue today since I am on day 7 of the yuck. So what is the best way to chase the blues away then to reflect on the things that make me smile. So here is a completely random list of things that make me happy lately.

1. Jammy pants...I love jammy pants! The wilder the print the better.
2. My guys laughing. I mean a really good uncontrollable hurt your belly laugh.
3. The quilt my mom made years ago. It has been travelling back and forth from the bed to the couch with me. Makes me feel like she is close.
4. D playng the audio version of John in the hospital to ease my anxiety.
5. Apple juice. I am finally able to keep some things down. Progress.
6. Calls, Emails, Texts, Tweets, from friends. Keeps me feeling less lonely.
7. Naps. I really like naps. In fact I think I am ready for one now.

Thank you to everyone who is praying. Love and hugs from the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...