Saturday, May 15, 2010

That's My Family!



I have been thinking today on how my Summit family and my family family are so much alike.

We love each other through so many moments in life together: from pregnancy to death of a loved one. We share time together: from worship on Sundays to a dinner date at Sonic. Our kids are growing up together.

I have sisters. Women that have impacted my life in ways that they will never know. I can't even begin to tell you about these loving, loyal, fantastically fabulous funny women that I get to do life with. They are a gift from God.

I have a brother that I can go to with questions that I just can't figure out on my own. The one who challenges me.

I even have that pesky brother. The one that I can bicker with, but would stand for against anyone.

My Summit family continues to grow as we do life together and impact our community for Christ. It is a beautiful thing!

We love each other through it all. That's my FAMILY!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...