Thursday, July 30, 2009

What do I want to do with my life? Pretty profound question...

If you would've asked me a year ago, my answer would've been so different. I didn't know where God was leading me until I came to the Summit. One morning Pastor Bryan mentioned that Summit Kidz really needed volunteers. I had prayed about serving that morning before coming. So next thing I know Donnie and I met with Robert and Kellee for lunch. Robert shared his vision for Summit Kidz over pizza and soda. My first thought was "sign me up" and did! I had no idea what I was getting into...

I fell in LOVE! These kids are incredible!

My heart is all about the "Kidz"! I want to reach out to as many kids as possible showing them the love of Jesus and teaching them how they can have a relationship with Him. I want to show them how powerful prayer can be. I want to help them see God's Word as more than just a storybook. I want them to have a blast every week learning all of this and more.

So yeah it is a pretty profound question and I actually have the answer to it...

I am all about rockin' Summit Kidz for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...