Wednesday, July 29, 2009

powerful conversations

I had an amazing conversation with a forever friend tonight. I mean one of those laugh, cry, nod your head and say "amen" conversations. Pretty powerful stuff for a 3 hour phone conversation. Like write in my journal thru the tears kind of awesome-ness. I am so thankful that God placed this friend in my life to share this walk together.

I got to thinking afterwards. How often am I sharing that kind of conversation with the people in my life? I can't even begin to explain how this conversation effected me tonight. Yep, that's right, me, at a loss for words to say. I can say that I am so overwhelmed by God's grace tonight that all I can say is thank you...thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...