Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today I Am Thankful

picture by Ann Voskamp

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am breaking bread with my guys and thanking Him for everything.

I am thankful for my family and friends - each and every one a gift.
I am thankful for our home and the love that fills it.
I am thankful for God's love, grace, and mercy that overwhelms me.
I am thankful for each day, every moment His to give and mine to receive.

Today I am thankful.

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
    Let the whole world know what he has done.
Psalm 105:1

What are you thankful for today?

May the Lord richly bless
both you and your children.
Psalm 115:14 

Blessings!


12 comments:

  1. Today I am overwhelmed with thanks for all of the times God has had the answer on the way before I even began to pray. He is good! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving and blessings from Still Woods Farmhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!

    New fan from the Friday Chaos blog hop :)

    Nicole Michelle
    http://nicolemichelles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving Nicole! So blessed to connect with you and look forward to getting to know you more! Blessings!

      Delete
  4. I think that is one of my favorite verses. Although it's hard to pick just one favorite from Psalms. I am thankful for my family, health and friends. It's been an amazing year.

    New fan from Our Everyday Harvest blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...