One of the things I love about our kidmin community is the willingness to share so much. Many children's ministries have been writing their own curriculum and have been so generous to share with others for free.
Here are some that I've found:
- Angry Lessons from the Bible - this is a 4 week series based on the game Angry Birds.
- Pirates! - this is an 8 week series on following Jesus.
- God to the Rescue - this is a 5 week series for Easter.
There are also ministries that share many lessons on their websites for free.
- LifeChurch.tv - Open - there are so many choices available here for preschool and elementary.
- Ministry To Children - there are lessons, games, coloring pages, and much more available here.
- Church on the Move - Seeds - there is great music along with some fantastic series available here.
Do you know of any other free lesson resources?