Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Going Orange





This week is the Orange Conference where people passionate about pouring into the next generation will gather to learn, worship, and connect in a wonderful way. I have attended the last few years and until yesterday morning thought I was not going to make it this year. After praying all weekend for God to provide a way for me to attend, I received a phone call from a friend in the morning. God made it happen through the generosity of a good friend.

I'm totally going Orange!

Here are some of the breakouts that I hope to attend:

Teaching the Character of Christ - Reggie Joiner

Values of a Small Group Leader - Tom Shefchunas

Prioritizing Small Groups at Every Stage of Life - Kendra Fleming

Fifth and Sixth Grade Transition - Dan Scott

I will be blogging and tweeting from the conference along with a bunch of other people that will be there.

You can follow the official Orange Bloggers here:
Orange Bloggers.

You can also go to Kidmin1124 to follow the #OC12 Twitter stream here:
Kidmin1124 - Orange Twitter Stream.

Most of all I am really looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. Having conversations.
So if you see me (I'll be the one with purple sparkly shoes), let's totally chat!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...