Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Going Orange





This week is the Orange Conference where people passionate about pouring into the next generation will gather to learn, worship, and connect in a wonderful way. I have attended the last few years and until yesterday morning thought I was not going to make it this year. After praying all weekend for God to provide a way for me to attend, I received a phone call from a friend in the morning. God made it happen through the generosity of a good friend.

I'm totally going Orange!

Here are some of the breakouts that I hope to attend:

Teaching the Character of Christ - Reggie Joiner

Values of a Small Group Leader - Tom Shefchunas

Prioritizing Small Groups at Every Stage of Life - Kendra Fleming

Fifth and Sixth Grade Transition - Dan Scott

I will be blogging and tweeting from the conference along with a bunch of other people that will be there.

You can follow the official Orange Bloggers here:
Orange Bloggers.

You can also go to Kidmin1124 to follow the #OC12 Twitter stream here:
Kidmin1124 - Orange Twitter Stream.

Most of all I am really looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. Having conversations.
So if you see me (I'll be the one with purple sparkly shoes), let's totally chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...