Sunday, December 25, 2011

Kidzplayce Christmas ShoutOut

Hey there Kidzplayce kids!

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
You all are ROCKSTARS and I am so blessed to spend each week with you!

I love you all bunches and Jesus loves you even more!

Hugs and more Hugs!

Ms. Wendy

A special shoutout to my 45 girls:

Sweet, sweet girls...



I am so blessed to be a part of your lives! I am so proud of the wonderful girls you are and excited for all God is going to do in your lives! I cherish our time together each week and love you all beyond words!
You make my heart sing!

Hey Kidzplayce Krew!

Merry Christmas to you all!
I absolutely love serving with you all each week!

You totally ROCK!

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.
Philippians 1:3
Love you all!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...