Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Tunes






Love Came Down
by
Brian Johnson


If my heart is overwhelmed and I cannot hear your voice

I hold onto what is true, though I cannot see

If the storms of life they come, and the road ahead gets steep

I will lift these hands in faith, I will believe

I remind myself of all that you’ve done

And the life I have because of your son

Love came down and rescued me

Love came down and set me free

I am yours

I am forever yours

Mountain high or valley low

I sing out and remind my soul

I am yours

I am forever yours

When my heart is filled with hope, and every promise comes my way

When I feel your hands of grace, rest upon me

Staying desperate for you God, Staying humbled at your feet

I will lift these hands and praise, I will believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...