Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Reading



I am doing this series on Wednesdays that will give me an opportunity to share what I am reading. This may vary from week to week as I tend to read multiple books at a time.




Right now one of the books I'm reading is Jesus on Leadership by C. Gene Wilkes. It is about servant leadership based on how Jesus led.

Here are seven principles to lead like Jesus:

  1. Jesus humbled himself and allowed God to exalt Him.
  2. Jesus followed His Father's will rather than sought a position.
  3. Jesus defined greatness as being a servant and being first as becoming a slave.
  4. Jesus risked serving others because He trusted that He was God's Son.
  5. Jesus left His place at the head table to serve the needs of others.
  6. Jesus shared responsibility and authority with those He called to lead.
  7. Jesus built a team to carry out a worldwide vision.
What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...