Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Early to Orange


Today I was up early and ready to come to Orange and when I say early I mean more than an hour early. I am really glad I decided to come early thought as it gave me a chance to see what the volunteers who are serving at Orange are doing before we get here. I saw people getting acquainted with their areas and receiving last minute instructions. I saw them going from one area to another hearing where everything is. Every single person that passed me where I sat smiled and said hello.

You could feel the air of excitement and anticipation even before the attendees arrived. I am so glad that I came early to witness these incredible people who have taken time out of their lives to serve us. From those who greet at the door as we enter to the people who will clean up when we leave. 

Thank you. You are so appreciated today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...