Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Reading



I am doing this series on Wednesdays that will give me an opportunity to share what I am reading. This may vary from week to week as I tend to read multiple books at a time.
Right now I'm reading
Leading Kids to Jesus by David Staal.

Two things that this book has me thinking about:
  • Communicating the message of salvation with words that are easily understood by the kids I am with each week. I can't use the same vocabulary with a child that I would use with an adult. I also need to be ready to explain the words that they aren't understanding.
  • Being able to share my testimony in a short yet impactful way. I love that this author goes into how to do that in a basic step by step instruction.
What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...