Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I'm Reading



Today I am starting a new series on Wednesdays that will give me an opportunity to share what I am reading. This may vary from week to week as I tend to read multiple books at a time.

Right now I am reading:


Crazy Love by Francis Chan

Collaborate: Family + Church by Michael Chanley

I have read both Crazy Love and Collaborate before, but am re-reading them both. I am reading Crazy Love with my Saturday morning sisters and am really enjoying the conversations that are happening. Collaborate is one of those books that you get something new from everytime you read it. With it being a collection of 35 authors, it is like a conference in a book. Love it! I am a huge fan of Andy Stanley as I listen to his leadership podcasts on a regular basis. 7 Practices of Effective Ministry is different in the fact that the beginning of the book is a fictional story of a pastor and a man who is giving him some really great advice. I am really enjoying this book too.

What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...