Thursday, December 30, 2010

Along the Way



As I begin this new adventure in children's ministry, I am so excited to lead the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade girls in KidzPlayce at The Gathering. These Thursday posts are part of my journey along the way.

When we met for our KidzPlayce team meeting a few Sundays ago, I was reminded of something very important as I shared about what God has been doing in my small group girls.

Celebrating the wins is essential to what we do.

Here are a few reasons why I believe this:
  • Sharing about the things that are working gives others ideas on what might work for them in their groups as well.
  • Sharing about the kids who are getting it gives encouragement to others who are wondering if their kids are too.
  • Sharing about the wonderful things that God is doing in the kids helps everyone remember why we do what we do each week.
Take the time to celebrate the wins, from the small to the big as each is an incredible step for these kids in building a relationship with a God who loves them.

What are you doing to celebrate the wins with your team? What are some of the wins you are celebrating today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...