Friday, December 3, 2010

Fridays with My Guys


So here's my confession today:
I don't enjoy cooking at all. Not that I don't know how or don't cook well, but I just don't like doing it.

The thing is that we love to have family dinners. There is something almost magical about all of sitting around the table together. We are completely focused on each other. We talk about our days, tell funny stories, and really enjoy spending that time together.

So I cook. And we sit down to dinner. The rest of the world slips away in those moments. And it's just us.
Together. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I don't like cooking either, but for different reasons... 1) my family is EXTREMELY picky and never eat the same thing 2) it takes SO long to make, and so quick to eat - I could be using that time DOING things with my family 3) Everyone eats and it's gone forever

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...