Thursday, December 2, 2010

Along the Way


As I begin this new adventure in children's ministry, I am so excited to lead the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade girls in KidzPlayce at The Gathering. These Thursday posts are part of my journey along the way.

The next two weeks there will be no services in KidzPlayce as we are having family services. This Sunday is our Chest of Joash service which I am really looking forward to. My girls have been bringing in their offerings each week faithfully and are so excited to be bringing it to our blended service this week. They know that their offerings will help rebuild a church in Haiti and to provide Christmas for two orphans. Along with bringing weekly offerings, they have also been praying for both of these. 

I can't wait for them to have this experience with their families. To worship together, give their offerings together, pray together, and to hear the message together. I think it is so important on so many levels for the girls as well as their families.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...