Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HACKED! What's in the Bible? Wednesday





Oh, Hello. Velcome to Wendy’s blog. My name is Dr. Schniffenhousen and I’ve used science to hack into her blog today to bring you my newest discovery! This week, the new curriculum from What’s in the Bible? launches. It’s quite miraculous. It’s full of wonderful findings from the Bible.

Here is a sample:



My hypothesis is that you will love this curriculum. I have also used science to help me uncover amazing savings for Wendy's readers.
This week you can use my name – drschniff - when you check out at 
to receive 10% off of one complete set of curriculum!
Isn’t that amazing!

The Digital Curriculum can be purchased at:

and
The Physical Curriculum can be purchased at:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...