Thursday, November 18, 2010

Along the Way




As I begin this new journey in my children's ministry adventure, I am so excited to lead the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade girls in KidzPlayce at The Gathering. These Thursday posts are part of my journey along the way.

Today I just have to tell you how excited I am at how God is stirring up my 345 girls. Almost all of them brought their bibles this past week and couldn't wait to open them up in small group. The ones who didn't bring their bibles scooted up close to the ones who did so they could read as well. My heart just about burst as I watched these girls so hungry for the Word of God and excited to learn more about Him through it. I know I have said it before, but I will say it over and over again - I am so incredibly blessed to be a part of these girls lives and to have the opportunity to see them blossom in their relationship with God.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...