Monday, October 18, 2010

Missions Monday


I have started something new here on my blog - Missions Monday. I am going to be introducing you to some great charities that you and your family can get involved in. When I say get involved, I mean you can donate your money, time, and/or pray for these organizations who are doing amazing things to help people.

Today I would like to introduce you to

This organization was brought to my attention by Jon Acuff (also known on Twitter as @prodigaljohn). This past Friday he was raising donations through his blog.

Net:Worth is a program where $10 can save a life. A mosquito net can be purchased and will protect children in Central Uganda from malaria.

The following video is heartbreaking, but explains why you should get involved with this organization.


There are several other ways to get involved with SafeWorld Nexus and you can find all of them here:

You can connect with them on Facebook here:

You can also follow them on Twitter here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...