Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Passing It On Mom



My love for reading started at a very young age. I can remember going to the library with my Mom even before I started kindergarten. The excitement of being able to pick out books to read is something I loved about those trips with my Mom. I could spend hours wandering up and down the aisles of books trying to decide which ones I would take home with me. Sometimes I was even able to read a book or two while we were at the library and "storytime" was such a treat.

This love continued on through the years into my grownup days today. I can still spend hours walking up and down the rows of books and feel that excitement when I find one to bring home. Now I have the opportunity to pass this love of books on to my sons. We have already started our library adventures that began when they were little. I love to see the looks on their faces as they decide what books to bring home.

Thanks Mom...I'm passing it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...