Sunday, August 22, 2010

Missions Monday

I have decided to start something new on Mondays here on my blog - Missions Monday. I am going to be linking you to some great charities that you and your family can get involved in. When I say get involved, I mean you can donate your money, time, and/or pray for these organizations who are doing amazing things to help people.



Today I want to introduce you to DiaperLove. I absolutely love the tag line on their website which says "Sharing God’s love one dry behind at a time." This mission started out with a couple helping a few families and became something way bigger. Here is the description I found on DiaperLove's Facebook page:

"The non-profit diaperLove was founded to fill a huge service gap to make diapers available to children in need.There are wonderful organizations that feed, clothe, heal and house children, but a major void exists in meeting the fundamental, hygienic need for diapers. In fact, diapers cannot be purchased with government programs such as Food Stamps or WIC. diaperLove is committed to providing diapers to any child in need. Go to www.diaperlove.org to donate, get involved or find more information."

You can find out more information on DiaperLove at the website listed above and you can also connect with them via Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/diaperswithlove#!/diaperswithlove?v=info) and via Twitter (http://twitter.com/diaperlove).

Remember You're not just changing diapers, you’re changing lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...