Thursday, March 25, 2010

All About the Sweet Spot




What is your sweet spot?

Have heard that alot lately and have been doing quite a bit of thinking and praying about it. What exactly does that mean...sweet spot?

To me finding your sweet spot is knowing what God has called you to do. When you are doing that, there is nothing like it. You just feel deep down in your soul how sweet it is. Hence the term sweet spot.

There is no doubt in my mind that God has called me to serve in Children's ministry. There is something about being with these kids each week and sharing the love of Jesus that is like nothing else. To see the spark in their eyes when a scripture clicks. To hear the words "I love Jesus" come out of a child's mouth. To see them passing that love on to others. Nothing like it!

I know my sweet spot...Loving on kids for Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...