Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I had no idea...

It has been quite awhile since I came to my very first Saturday morning women's small group. I had no idea what God had in store.

We aren't just doing a bible study-we are sharing our lives with each other. We are learning, growing, challenging, supporting...through laughter and tears. From family to work to our walk with God.

We have had some powerful moments on Saturday mornings, but they haven't stopped there. We are taking it outside that room and bringing it to the people around us. We are impacting our families, coworkers, and even strangers (who don't stay that way too long).

I can't even begin to tell you the impact that these women have had in my life and how incredibly blessed I am that God brought them into my life. They hold my hand and walk with me. They pray for me. They laugh at my crazy jokes and cry with me when I hurt. They challenge me to stay out of the comfort zone and be all that God has called me to be. They have become my family. They are my Bella sisters and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...