Saturday, December 19, 2009

REALITY CHECK

Reality check.

What really matters?

It matters that I have an amazing marriage to my best friend. He knows me better than anyone and loves me better than anyone. God blessed me with an incredible man to spend my life with.

It matters that my sons are growing up in a home filled with God, love, and laughter. AJ, Conner, and Zachary are my favorite people to hang out with. I am so privileged to be their mother. They are truly a gift from God.

It matters that I have a wonderful relationship with my mother. She is by far one of the strongest and most loving women I know. I can only hope to be half the mother to my boys that she has been to me.

It matters that I have a group of women in my life that have shown me so much love. God definitely heard my prayers for friendship when he brought my SISTERS into my life.

It matters that we have been blessed with a church family at the Summit. Donnie, AJ, Conner, and I have all been baptized this past year. How incredible is that? We belong to a church that is more than walls and all about people. I am serving God by teaching His children.

So what else matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...