Friday, July 3, 2009

Ahhhh...a real day off!

So today was a surprise day off for me and one that was much needed. It was time to re-energize for sure! I spent some time AWESOME with God this morning both in His Word and in worship music!

I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. Psalm 9:1

God has His hand on my family. AJ and Conner have both been baptised (Go GOD!) and Zachary loves to talk about Jesus(bless his lil heart)! Donnie and I are closer in our walk with God than ever before which is AMAZING! I know how blessed we are and want so much for everyone to have that too.

Have to get back to cleaning and such...yep, that is what I do for fun on my day off LOL.
Blessings,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...