Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Flat Jared Goes Orange



The Orange Conference is just a few months away. This week I will be joining the Orange Bloggers in sharing our hearts about the conference, curriculum,  and the strategy of Orange.You can find a list of all the bloggers at Orange Leaders.


Last year one of my best friends, Jared, wasn't able to attend Orange and was really disappointed about it. So I decided to take inspiration from Flat Stanley and bring him with me as Flat Jared. I saved a picture of him on my tablet and took pictures of him throughout my time at the conference. I would email them to Jared each evening and he was even able to blog about it - Flat Jared Has Gone Rogue
It was so much fun to have him along with me.

Here are some of the places we went and people we met 
during our time together at Orange 2012.

















I missed having Jared there with me in real life, but it was really wonderful 
to be able to include him in the experience in this fun way.

I am really hoping that Jared is able to attend 
this year and that we can hang out together.
If not, there's always Flat Jared.




Have you registered for The Orange Conference yet? 
Register before February 14th and receive a $50 Orange credit and save $40.
You can register here:

Hope to see you there!

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. I must say, that's a good looking group pic in front of the Directory sign. I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So thankful that you invited me along last year. Was great meeting you. Are you going this year?

      Delete
  2. That is awesome!!!! Love it!!! And thank you Wendy for everything!! Love you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...