Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Conference Sponsorship Opportunities



About Me & Saved Sister

I am a warrior’s wife and momma to 3 boys and love my guys madly. I am passionate about loving on and sharing Jesus with other mommas and their kids each week as a leader in Women’s Ministry and Children’s Ministry at my church, The Gathering. Saved Sister is where I share my heart on a page and invite others to share theirs as well. I write about my faith, marriage, motherhood, and ministry. All of which shape my world. You can also connect with me on Facebook and on Twitter.

About My Readers

My readers are primarily

children's ministry leaders
children's ministry volunteers
parents
women
wives
moms

About My Stats

My current blog stats are


6,580+ pageviews per month
4,080+ Twitter Followers
960+ Facebook Friends
540+ Pinterest Followers

About the Conferences

The Orange Conference is one of the most important family ministry team events happening today. Gather with over 5,000 key influencers-senior, student, children's and preschool leaders-to discover new strategies for sharing God's truth with the next generation.

This year I am joining the Orange Bloggers team which means that I will be sharing about the conference here on my blog, on Facebook, and on Twitter.

The Kidmin Conference focuses on bringing two things together: you and Jesus. You'll start and end every day with worship, learning, and fellowship. Slow down and draw close to God. Allow the Holy Spirit to stir your soul and reignite your passion for ministry. Let go…and feel the embrace of the One who called you first.

The Allume Conference's goal  is to minister to the woman, the blogger, the story teller. We want to love well, encourage, and spur women on to shine the Light that lives within them. We want to serve you in ways that cultivate the Light in you, help you expand your influence, use your influence well (in your home, your community, or around the world) and encourage you with stories of those who are living out the Light.

Sponsorship Levels

I would love to partner with you and your company to promote your product to my blog readers, as well as to others attending these conferences. Because I recognize that companies have varying budgets for marketing, I am pleased to offer a few different levels of sponsorship.

Platinum Level - $700

  • A three post blog series about your company and/or products on Saved Sister
  • A 125×125 ad in sidebar for one year
  • Text ad in RSS feed network wide for one year
  • Linking to Your Website on Facebook fan page, as well as on Twitter, and/or Google+, once at each of the following times: announcing sponsorship at time of sponsorship, just prior to the conference, during conference, and following conference.
  • Mention of your company and/or product at least three times during live tweeting at the conference.

Gold Level - $500

  • A two post blog series about your company and/or products on Saved Sister
  • A 125×125 ad in sidebar for six months
  • Linking to Your Website on Facebook fan page, as well as on Twitter, and/or Google+, once at each of the following times: announcing sponsorship at time of sponsorship, just prior to the conference, during conference, and following conference.

Silver Level - $300

  • A blog post about your company and/or products on Saved Sister
  • A 125×125 ad in sidebars for four months
  • Linking to Your Website on Facebook fan page, as well as on Twitter, and/or Google+, once at each of the following times: announcing sponsorship at time of sponsorship, just prior to the conference, during conference, and following conference.

Bronze Level - $200

  • A 125×125 ad in sidebar for two months
  • Linking to Your Website on Facebook fan page, as well as on Twitter, and/or Google+, once at each of the following times: announcing sponsorship at time of sponsorship, just prior to the conference, during conference, and following conference. 

Please note: Sponsorship companies will need to be approved. I am only able to work with companies that are family friendly and would be a good fit with my blog statement. If you are interested in any level of sponsorship, please contact me. Payment will need to be received in full before the terms of the sponsorship will be fulfilled.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea, Wendy. I hope someone steps alongside of you and sponsors you. Looking forward to our chat tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...