Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blog for Compassion Month


Join the Compassion Blogger Network

"Every child you encounter is a divine appointment."
Wess Stafford, President, Compassion International

September is "Blog for Compassion" month and I will be joining other bloggers in raising awareness for the most vulnerable and needy children in the world. 
Compassion's goal for this month is to have 3,108 children receive sponsorship.


Would you like to join us in blogging for Compassion? 
You can sign up here.


Jesus said, 
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, 
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Matthew 19:14


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this. I'm going to do it too. I just published my post at http://justasmalltowngirlsblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/blog-for-compassion-month.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super excited that you're joining in friend! So LOVE Compassion! Blessings!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...