Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Reading






As a mom and a children's ministry volunteer, I am always looking for resources to utilize with my own family and pass on to the families I serve.
Family devotions are one of my top searches. They are a wonderful way for families to connect and learn more about God together.

FamilyTalk is a found treasure.

This book is a collection of weekly devotions that guide in:

1. Steps we take as we grow in God.

2. A series of foundational truths that
are essential to our walk with God.

3. An exploration of several events in
the life of King David.
 
Each week there is scripture to read, questions to discuss, and a devotion to share together as a family.
 
You can preview sample pages of the book and purchase it here:
 
You can also connect with the author Ron Brooks on Twitter here:
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...