Thursday, January 19, 2012

Waiting Through Change



I have been walking through a pretty big life change. Going from a working mom to a stay at home mom can be a challenge at times.

Don't get me wrong...I am so very thankful for the blessing to be home with my family. But I have been going through that period of adjustment which has been stretching me in ways that I wasn't expecting.

I have a whole lot more time on my hands than I thought I would. My guys go off to work and school each day and I can only clean and organize so much.

So what do I do with all that free time?

I know what you're thinking. Why would extra time on my hands be a challenge?

I am a do-er. I am a planner.

When God asked me to quit my job months ago, He didn't tell me the next step after that.
I am in that season of waiting during the change to hear from Him what the next step is for me.

So I wait expectantly.
Sometimes patiently.
Always hopeful.

Knowing that His plan for me is so much more than I could dream for myself. Knowing He has a purpose for my life. Knowing that He will use me in ways I can't even imagine yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...