Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Reading


Doing this series on Wednesdays gives me an opportunity to share what I am reading. This may vary from week to week as I tend to read multiple books at a time.



Right now I am in the midst of a study on this book with my mentor.

Here is something from the book that I just had to share.

Servant leaders are leaders who serve.
Here's an outline using SERVE for how God has prepared you for His purposes:

SERVE stands for:

S piritual gifts, those gifts God gives through His Holy Spirit to empower you for service.

E xperiences, those events God allows which mold you into a servant leader.

R elational style, behavioral traits God uses to give you a leadership style.

V ocational skills, those abilities you have gained through training and experience which you can use in service to God.

E nthusiasm, that passion God has put in your heart for a certain ministry to others.

What are you reading right now?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...