Monday, June 13, 2011

The Band of Sisters Challenge Day 7


The group of women that I am blessed to be a part of called Band of Sisters has been reading and discussing the book Sun Stand Still by Pastor Steven Furtick. During last night's chat a challenge was issued to meditate and share the Twelve Audacious Faith Confessions that are in Chapter 10 for the next week until we meet together again.

These Faith Confessions are a way for us to "preach to ourselves" during those times when we don't have someone around to motivate and encourage us. This is a fantastic way to remind ourselves of the promises and truths of God that are found in His Word.

Faith Confession #1

I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation.

Faith Confession #2

I act in audacious faith to change the world in my generation.

Faith Confession #3

I have no fear or anxiety; I trust in the Lord with all my heart.

Faith Confession #4

I am able to fulfill the calling God has placed on my life.

Faith Confession #5

I am fully resourced to do everything God has called me to do.

Faith Confession #6

I have no insecurity, because I see myself the way God sees me.

Faith Confession #7

I am a faithful spouse (if you're single, you can slip future in there) and a godly parent-our family is blessed.

Faith Confession #8

I am completely whole - physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Faith Confession #9

I am increasing in influence and favor for the kingdom of God.

Faith Confession #10

I am enabled to walk in the sacrificial love of Christ.


Faith Confession #11

I have the wisdom of the Lord concerning every decision I make.

Faith Confession #12

I am protected from all harm and evil in Jesus' name.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...