Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Orange & Overwhelmed?


So the Orange Conference is over. You probably feel a little overwhelmed by everything you learned there. For me it feels like I have been drinking from a fire hose for three days. You might be wondering where to begin with all of the information and ideas that you came away with from the conference.

I want to share the best advice I received last year which was my first time attending the conference.

I met Sam Luce last year upstairs in the bloggers lounge. He asked about my experience so far at Orange and I confessed to feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything. I told him that I really had no idea where to go and what to do with all that I was learning both in breakouts and in the main sessions. Sam told me to make a list of the top three things that I would like to implement and work on in the next year. Fantastic advice from Sam that I will be applying again this year. I am already working on my top three list.

Thanks Sam!

What are your top three takeaways from the Orange Conference this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...