Monday, April 4, 2011

Missions Monday

It's time for Missions Monday.

Every Monday I will introduce you to some great charities that you and your family can get involved in. When I say get involved, I mean you can donate your money, time, and/or pray for these organizations who are doing amazing things to help people.

Today I would like to introduce you to




I first heard of this amazing organization when Patricia Heaton posted on Twitter that she would donate $1 for each person who started following Reece's Rainbow on Twitter. I was compelled not only to follow this ministry, but to check out the webpage and share them with you all.

 

You can find out more about this ministry on their website here:

You can connect with them via Facebook here:

And via Twitter here:


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...