Thursday, March 24, 2011

Along the Way



As I continue my adventure in children's ministry, I am so excited to lead the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade girls in KidzPlayce at The Gathering.

These Thursday posts are part of my journey along the way.

There was a moment this past weekend that was so beautiful. I don't even know if the girls even noticed how emotional it was for me.

This past Sunday we talked about Esther and how she had a heart for God. How it wasn't the crown that made her courageous, but her relationship with God that made her brave enough to stand for her people.

I started our chat by crowning the girls and explaining this to them.
I also explained to them that by accepting Christ as their Savior,
they are a part of the family of God.
Which makes them royalty - princesses - daughters of the King of Kings.

I wanted to weep at the looks of awe that crossed their faces and the smiles that just lit these girls up. I have never felt more honored and blessed to speak into these girls' lives than in that moment.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...