Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Reading


I have started a new series on Wednesdays that will give me an opportunity to share what I am reading. This may vary from week to week as I tend to read multiple books at a time.


I just finished this fantastic book by John Ortberg and I loved it. To say that it was the right book at the right time for me is an understatement.

"Life is not about any particular achievement or experience. The most important task of your life is not what you do, but who you become."
-John Ortberg

From the first chapter on learning why God made you to the last chapter on asking for a mountain, I felt like this was a book speaking directly to me at a time when I needed to hear it most.

I highly recommend this book to everyone.
What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...