Monday, August 30, 2010

Missions Monday

I have decided to start something new on Mondays here on my blog - Missions Monday. I am going to be linking you to some great charities that you and your family can get involved in. When I say get involved, I mean you can donate your money, time, and/or pray for these organizations who are doing amazing things to help people.



Today I would like to introduce you to The Water Angel Ministries. Water Angel Ministries, Inc., is a non-profit Christian ministry providing help to the homeless and offering hope to the hopeless in the Knoxville, Tennessee area. What began as a service project for a Brownie troup passing out water ended up a ministry helping meet thousands of people's physical and spiritual needs. From a food pantry to the Shining Stars Club children's ministry, The Water Angel Ministry is serving the community by being the hands and feet of Jesus.

You can find out more about them here on their website:
http://www.thewaterangels.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...