Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An Orange Sponge



That's what I am going to be next week...an Orange sponge. I am attending my very first Orange Conference in 6 days, 21 hours, 2 minutes, and 16...15...14 seconds. I am over the top excited about it and am counting down the days.

I am looking forward to the many speakers, but have to admit that I am even more thrilled that I am going to be able to meet and chat with people who are passionate about children's ministry. I am anticipating being able to really talk with others about the kids they are impacting each week and the different ways they are doing it. I have had the opportunity to chat with some by tweets, emails, and have even been blessed to phone chat. Now I will get to meet some friends face to face and make some new ones. How cool is that?

I will be attending the following breakouts:

Wednesday
Innovation Infusion
Leading Strategically from Your Strengths
Looking Ahead and Pointing the Way

Thursday
Igniting Faith in Your Children's & Family Ministry
Transformational Teaching

Friday
Developing Real World Parents
Sticky Volunteers for Children's Ministry

I am hoping to soak everything in...like an orange sponge!
Can't wait to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you! It will be a great time, that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...