Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jesus is My BEST Friend

This week in Summit Kidz we will be starting a new series called "Do You Know Who You Are?" The first week is all about being friends with Jesus.

What makes someone a good friend?

A friend is someone who accepts you just the way you are, believes in you and encourages you. A friend is trustworthy and forgives your mistakes. A friend enjoys spending time with you and loves you.

Jesus wants to be this way with us. Jesus is the BEST of everything that we look for in a friend.

Jesus said, "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." John 15:15

Come ROCK with Summit Kidz this Sunday at 10am!

http://www.thesummitlive.tv/thesummit/the-experience/summit-kidz/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...