Tuesday, November 10, 2009

God's Dreams Are Bigger!

I was thinking tonight of the dreams I had as a little girl. I remember playing wedding with my Barbies. I dreamed of being a wife. I remember rocking my baby dolls to sleep playing house. I dreamed of being a mother. I remember gathering the neighborhood kids together so that we could play school. I dreamed of being a teacher.

What hit my soul tonight is that God's dreams for me were so much bigger than I had for myself. I am a wife with an incredible man of God to share my life with who is my best friend. I am a mother to three amazing boys that remind me every day that I am so blessed. I am a teacher to the Summit Kidz who each week I get to share the love of Christ with and have impacted my life in so many ways.

I am praising God tonight and thanking Him for His dreams for me! I am still dreaming and can't wait to see how much bigger these dreams can be thru Him!

Now to Him Who, by the power that is at work within us, is able to do superabundantly, far over and above all that we dare ask or think infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams.
Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...