Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eggstravaganza etc

Today was such a busy day, but what a wonderful day it was!

Had my Saturday morning small group which is always such a special time with my sisters. Loved this series on the Holy Spirit and learned so much. I am so blessed to have these incredible women in my life today!

Then it was off to the Eggstravaganza with Summit Kidz. We had a coloring booth and it was a huge hit! The highlight for me was watching how great Robert's mom was with the kids as the Summit Kidz lizard. She totally rocked!

Then it was off to set up for tommorow at the Summit. I just kept thinking with everything we did to prepare, that God is preparing our church for a true revival in the same way that we prepared for the many to come tomorrow. Cleaning things up and then building things up. What an AWESOME God! I am so excited to see what God has planned for the Summit Kidz tomorrow and the time ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...